Hi,
I've been inviting 3rd parties to the Jira project and they have not received the invitation email. I've attempted a few times and they don't get the email after checking their spam and quarantine boxes.
please help
thanks
There was an issue on Jira's side regarding the 365 connectivity. This is resolved.
thanks for your help!
Are emails received for some invitations? It could be that emails are being blacklisted. For such support you would need to contact Atlassian support.
Hi @Geronimo Pagador ,
Welcome to the community. Please take a look at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblocking-Office365-emails-for-Atlassian-Cloud/ba-p/1870108
If that does not work you should contact Atlassian Support .
Good luck,
Rudy
Thanks for your help Rudy, unfortunately this is still an issue.
what are the requirements for invitations to be received? One user of Jira mentioned they (recipients) should be admin?
To send an invitation you need to be an admin or given the permission to do so by an admin. To receive an invitation you do not need to be an admin.
@Geronimo Pagador I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-937389
Please use that support case to disclose the specific email addresses that you are attempting to invite to your site. This way our support team can investigate this further to determine why this might be happening.
Regards,
Andy
Hi Andy,
I am inviting my team to my projects as Administrator but Jira showing Alert of "We can't invite - Please contact with Jira Support".
Can you please, help me to understand this issue?
@aasim raza I'm not seeing any problem with the user account in question. It looks like they are currently a member of one of your Cloud sites.
Although I can also see you appear to have another Cloud site on your account that seems to be deactivated.
iamaasimraza.atlassian.net
Is that the site where you are trying to invite that user? If so, then I'd recommend going to https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/?inquiry_category=your_account and select Reactivate subscription and enter that URL. That should allow our customer advocate team to reactivate that site. Once the site is activated again, you should be able to invite other users there.
@Andy Heinzer Thanks for the information. I am new in Jira so not familiar with this issue. I just need to manage my projects tasks with my team. Should I need to remove this account and create new one? Or what I have to do to fix all? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.