Hi, I've looked at this post
How to manage seats for "software license" Assets (Insight) from a year ago, but I'm still struggling a bit.
I am basically wanting to associate software, to employees. The thing that is triping me up is the 'required label' field. It seems to be only a text field, I can not make it an object reference.
What I currently have:
Object Schema: Employees
- Object Type: Employee
- -- Object: User 1
- -- Object: User 2
- -- Object: User 3
Object Schema: IT Assets
- Object Type: Software
- -- Object: Adobe
- -- Object: Zoom
- -- Object: Github
- -- Object:Jira
- Object Type: License allocation (What I want to have)
- -- Object: <Combined Object>
- ---- Attribute: Reference to Employee/User 1
- ---- Attribute: Reference to Software/Adobe
- -- Object: <Combined Object>
- ---- Attribute: Reference to Employee/User 1
- ---- Attribute: Reference to Software/Zoom
In the photo below, you can see how there is the "Name" is required. Is it possible to get 'rid' of that text field and apply the 'label' to either 'employee' or 'software'
Or is there a better way to go about with what I am trying to do?