This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Create a site backup
I am unable to see Backup Manager, please assist.
If you can't see the backup manager, you're either in the wrong place, or you do not have admin rights. Check both of those first.
I am both in the right place and I admin rights. I am in the process of moving my data to a different site and need to backup/ export my data first.
So what are you actually seeing? You go to Administration and look for the General Configuration, then select "Backup manager" (I assume that's what you mean by "the right place") - what does that screen say?
I've got the same problem. My user ist Member of "administrators" and "site-admins", but i do not see the Backup Manager link under General Configuration. I cannot export any page or space as XML, i've just got the option to export pages and spaces as word or pdf.
Please help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.