Hello,
I hope an auto scheduling taking into account holidays of people >> is-it possible with Advanced roadmap? I searched a part of day without success!
Thank you :-)
Hi @Nicolas SARRABAYROUSE Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That is not possible, see: How does the Auto-scheduler in Advanced Roadmaps work?
If your plan uses Agile boards, you can add holidays to the agile boards to do this. But not directly in plans
Hi Dave,
Thank you for you answer, I don't understand the interest of an automatic scheduler which don't take into account availability of people.
Is there an optional "App" doing that (for Sprint but also in a Waterfall project)
Hi @Nicolas SARRABAYROUSE ActivityTimeline plugin is a great option for holiday management. You could schedule tasks taking into account the holidays of people but its will be assigned without considering the priorities of tasks. The add-on also has an integration it with Advanced Roadmaps & Jira teams.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask me. We can provide a demo session for you if need it.
Thank you for your answer Yuliia,
Well I need to keep auto-scheduling on priorities (for me it is the main feature with resource leveling).
Best regards,
Nicolas.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.