Is there any way to disable the email notifications for system-generated updates? I can't see that option in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/manage-your-jira-personal-settings-952598541.html
Example: I receive emails from "Automation for Jira" when there's a state change for a User Story, based on the child tasks changes.
@Andres Ferrando,
Who is the rule actor for your rule? I'm seeing some people say that if "Automation for Jira" is the rule actor, you won't get notified. I just tried it on my instance with Automation for Jira as the actor and I have not yet received a notification.
Never mind.. it was just very delayed.
Okay, I found this feature request which indicates you cannot do it at the moment, but another post has a potential workaround for you. Essentially on the automated transition you would fire a separate event that does not alert users.
Thanks, I'll check at that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.