I am unable to open my project's JIRA Timeline. The text displays ERROR: 41JSUE.
Other people in the project are not having any issues.
Everything else in the JIRA is working fine.
The issue was sudden, and see the screenshot below.
Hi @Joanna_Tang , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
Is this issue still persisting?
I will add Atlassian to this ticket to ask them to investigate as we cannot do much to help without access to your site.
Hi Valerie.
I just checked this morning, and yes it is still happening.
Thanks,
Joanna
Hi @Joanna_Tang
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-935715
Since you're account is not a site-admin, I've also included one of your site-admins who can grant data access should our support team need this in order to reproduce the behavior.
Thanks Andy- Just confirming that only the site-admin can approve access
That is correct. It might not be needed in order to troubleshoot the problem, but in some cases it is helpful to have from a support perspective.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.