Have deployed a forge app on confluence of Atlassian site. But unable to view the app in the Atlassian site. Do I need admin access to view the app that was deployed on Atlassian site
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need admin access if you want to administrate the app or its presence in Confluence, yes.
But to see any functions or features it has injected into Confluence, it depends entirely on the app. It may be using information (like permissions) to hide itself, so it only appears when needed, or it might not actually have any visual footprint.
Either way, we need to know exactly what you mean by "view the app" - admin or using it as an end-user.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I have admin access for the confluence. But I unable to inject the app in the confluence page. Could you help with this issue
How are you trying to "inject the app in the Confluence page"? How is it supposed to work?
I got it @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . I was referring to this View - Forge app [Documentation] . I think I was confused on this before, now understood it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.