Good afternoon, I require your help to carry out an automation that when the second subtask is in the Finished state, the third is assigned to a specific user.
perform the tests that you can see in the screenshots
In these images you can see the automation that I created so that when choosing the Purchasing Company option in the Incident Type field, 6 subtasks are created.

These subtasks have a specific name and I enter the id of the parent issue.

I created another automation to edit subissue 2 and add the responsale but the problem arises when I want to say in which to make the modification.



This is where the problem arises because as I indicate in which sub-incidence to make the change.

Another option that I tried is that when the subtask is finished, the other one is created in the main subtask, but I think something is wrong in the condition because it wants to perform this action in the subtask and it sends an error.

I hope you can help me because I have already tried many ways and I can't find the solution. Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you tell me how to copy the comments from subissue 1 to 2? I look forward to your comments, thank you!