Problem statement: Bit of history to this, I have already asked this question in the community I am not able to see the add calendar option in Te... (atlassian.com). I am just seeing the teams calendar option which could let me import but not add new one.
Steps tried as below:
I am not able to add the calendar even though I tried following the steps mentioned in comment section using the link Getting started with team calendars | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support
It has been told that one of possible reason why am unable to do is because of my user id is restricted explicitly which I do not think should be the case however whether am a part of group which is restricted is another story as per Restrict a calendar | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support
Need help with below:
Does anyone know how can I know If my user id is restricted or am part of group which is restricted?
I would like to know the root cause why I am unable to see the option to add a new calendar. Is there any way out on this considering I have tried above steps