I setup an onboarding page and organized the content using tabs that contain tables which contain checkbox lists of things to learn and do for new people on the team. All the content is on a single page because I'm using a template to create a page for each new person. When I go to the page and check a box on one of the tabs to indicate it is done, the change is not saved. I've found that zero checkbox changes are saved unless I go into edit mode. I did some testing on my side and found that the checkboxes work when they are directly on a page, they work when they are within a page section, within a table, and within a table in a page section. But they do not work when they are within a tab. They do not work in NaviTabs or in the Content Formatting tabs. They do not work whether the tab content is directly on the current page or in a child page that is included.
I really can think of no other clean way to show this content other than using tabs. I don't want to have to choose between the convenience of using checkboxes and tracking tasks and the organization of content within tabs. Any thoughts, workarounds, etc. would be welcomed.