We have a report request, to summarize the count of comments in each month. So I need to get the time of each comment. So I need
1. To get the time of each comment
2. To group the comment and count by month.
Surely you need a report on customer insight, right?I am also facing a similar request. I found a link to instructions on insight, but it's not enough.Please share with me when you get this information.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver0420/enabling-insight-custom-fields-on-customer-portals-1095772157.htmlscratch games
Hi @Armand.Zhao
Jira is not albe to to this ootb, this requires a BI solution like PowerBi or Tableau.
There are apps on the marketplace from Atlassian, that are able to export this information.
The only app of probably capable of doing it in Jira itself is eazyBI.
I prefer to move it external, as this point the data from Jira could also be used along side other data that can be pulled into your BI solution
Thanks for your guide, I'm looking into it
Yes, this should be a BI feature, but how can I get the comments date from JIRA, I cannot find this field yet
You can get issue comments via the API.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-comments/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-comment-get
There are apps on the marketplace from Atlassian, that are able to export this information. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=bi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.