Need to find the version of Confluence that my orgnisation is using
I have followed this article and run the command with no luck.
Can someone please advise.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-know-what-version-of-confluence-is-running-179441565.html
Hi @Supern Dutta , welcome to the Community!
Please provide a screenshot of the bottom of any page in view mode and/or - if possible - of the URL of your instance.
Regards,
Nicolai
Hello Nicolai:- Thanks for your message.
URL is https://aerocare.atlassian.net/wiki/home
Could you please explain what do you mean by view mode of any page?
Do you mean View page source?
Appreciate your help.
As far as I know, the domain atlassian.net indicates that your instance is in a cloud environment.To be sure, you can open any Confluence page (this can also be the dashboard) and scroll down to the bottom.For me (server environment) it looks like this:
You will most likely not find a version number in your Confluence. As described in the Atlassian article you mentioned, there are no versions for Cloud.
Got it, much appreciated.
I guess we are using SaaS, so no version for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.