Hi all,
even if I checked several answers in the community I still do not understand what's wrong with our board.
Problem
Solved issues are not shown as completet in the sprint report
Our situation
Our workflow columns have the status "ticket closed" in the right column. Once I move an issue to this column the resolution is set to "done" and the issue disappears (in the running sprint). After closing the sprint it is not shown as completed in the sprint report.
I am not sure what to do, as some answers say "the resultion must be set to done", but if I do that it disappears from the sprint and from the board without beeing in the report. On the other hand, if the resolution is not set it stays unresolved but disappears from the board after closing the sprint anyway (even if the status should be shown regarding to the filter adjustments).
Is there any "best practise" for
- Setting resolution to done as a post funktion in the workflow (do or don't?)
- Exclude the "ticket closed" status in the filter (do or don't)
I have a simple target
Closed issues should be visible in the report but should disappear from the board and should be resolved after closing the sprint. Is that possible? Otherwise I have no idea how to work with team velocity and ressource planning.
Regards
Michael