I am looking to automatically add approvers to the release version every time it is created but am struggling through automation.
Has anyone managed this or does the functionality not exist?
Hi @Scott Black ,
Could you please explain your requirement in detail through the example..?
It will better to investigate the answer properly.
Regards,
Sanjen
Hey Sanjen,
Of Course - I am looking for teams to create Release Versions within Jira cloud every time they are planning to release. As part of this I can see that when created there is an approver field within the version. I can manually add in an approver but would like a list of approvers to be automatically added whenever a release version is created.
Hi @Scott Black and welcome!
As far as I know, you can't do this with automation right now. The only available actions regarding release versions are "Create version", "Release version" and "Unrelease version".
The actions may be extended in the future, but as of now they are limited to the actions mentioned.
I am also looking for the info to add approvers and send an email to them to approve the release.
I would also love to be able to do this.
+1 here!
Also looking for this functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.