I wanted to use this feature and read that it can only be enabled through Jira Servers, the problem is that I am using Jira Cloud. Is there additional fee enabling this and is't possible for the atlassian support to enable this?
Hi @Amarillas Erika
No there is not such an option.
As stats this is only available for self hosted installations of Jira, not for Cloud
@Amarillas Erika As stated there is not a way to export to JSON out of the application user interface. You can get information in JSON format using the API. You can learn more about the API and use it to get what you need in JSON here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/#version
Can you please recommend other ways to get the JSON of an issue/ticket? I've been looking for other apps but it seems that it can't give me the result I want.
See the option @Brant Schroeder gave.
Use the API to get information from Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.