Background:
I am trying to set up an automation so that when a ticket is transitioned from a todo state to an in progress state the current date is set in a custom date picker field called Start date.
When setting this up I have the trigger as a transition and the action set up as an edit issue. I have set the Start date field to be set as {{now}} but it keeps getting errors when triggered. The error says that there is multiple fields with the same name. The other field is called "Start Date" and has a capital D. It is also not assigned to my field schema.
Additionally the automation i use to set the due date when a ticket is transitioned from in progress to done is set up the same way and works.
How can I set this up so it can set the date when transitioned?
Edit Issue Config:

Error from audit log:
