Hi GuysCould you please help me with this JIRA connector issue for Power Automate. The goal is when a user submits a Microsoft Form, that response creates a task in the JIRA.
We have the same issue. Keen to find a solution.
Same issue. Hey Jira, please help!
Hope you find it useful
Problems using Jira V3 - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)
Here is the detail answer: Problems using Jira V3 - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)
This link is dead and we're getting the same issue. How do we get detailed support on this issue?
@Gavin McMenemy here with the same issue. Have you made any headway?
Hey @Josh FairchildYES! I made the Reporter field Optional - and it worked. And it doesn't seem to have had any major impact on how we record the issues in backlog. (I assume you're the admin so do the following)Click the CogSelect IssuesSelect Field ConfigurationsSelect your Field Configuration (we're just using the Default Field Configuration)Search for the Reporter FieldClick to make Optional See image: Click the word in the red circle. I know it says Required but that's because it's "click to make Required".
So I have been playing with this issue for the last few months and I believe the issue stems from a permission setting.You need to not be a project owner or admin on the project you are trying to set this to AS WELL as removing the Reporter field from the lay out.It's a pain and I really wish that it would be fixed, but it probably will not.My admin and I have come up with a small work around...we use an API key from a Service account that will never touch the project and we do not give it the permissions - make that API the one we connect with and should work just fine (note, we are still working with IT to get that account serviceable due to the email restriction)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.