See tweet at Atlassian support:https://twitter.com/AskAtlassian/status/1721444848971005970I have been having a weird issue in my JIRA project for the last month or two *only* for the mobile client. Vanilla Kanban project. New issues created on In Progress column get auto-transitioned to For Development. Ones started there hit this error:So no problem in web application, but ...When creating an issue in "In Progress" it then auto-transitions to "Selected for Development".When creating an issue in "Selected for Development" it hits this dialog.There must be some rule which is doing this, but I never created any such rule, and also, I would expect such a rule to work the same in the web application.Anybody else seeing this or have any idea how I can troubleshoot? Thanks!
Hi, Good day. Do you have any automation rule configured to transition issues ?
No - I didn't add any such rule, but something like that must be occurring.The thing which makes me think this is a bug in the mobile application is that any such rule would be applied in the same way on the web workflow, but it doesn't.If I only use the web application, everything is fine.Where would I go looking for such an automation rule, in case I somehow did that accidentally?
As this is working fine from web browser, this does not look like an automation rule. For any existing rules, go to project settings >> automation. Also from the issue you can find the executed rules. Is is specific to your user account or other users face this issue as well ? Also could you try disabling enhance backlog on the board settings and check ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.