Hello, Jira Mobile app developers!
We have a team of five who are always on call. When our Opsgenie goes off after hours, we acknowledge the Opsgenie and also place the ticket in progress. When our team is on call after hours and we cannot solve the issue, we always click on Link Issue, and it takes us down to select Create a linked issue. This makes it easier for us to create an internal ticket for our developers to start analyzing the issue.
On Android and iOS mobile devices, this is missing.
Our workaround is for us to click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of the display and copy the link to the mobile app browser for this to work.
Webpage: the Create Linked issue.
Android APK: this is missing and nowhere to be found. I also tried it on an iOS device, and it was the same.

I posted this in the Play Store on July 29, 2022, and I never received an update.
