hello guys I really need your help on this :
Invocation of method 'isShowSignUp' in class com.atlassian.confluence.user.actions.LoginAction
threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException: Application cannot be null at /login.vm[line 6, column 28]
Application cannot be null
it was not during a backup time or return system proc,
the confluence suddenly got the problem.
how can we solve it ?
My team would greatly appreciate your help :) @Shannon S @Brant Schroeder
Method I tried with my team so far:
SELECT * FROM cwd_app_dir_mapping ORDER BY 5;
my cwd_app_dir_mapping's index is correct as 0,1 Asc
Also
I got <u>unempty</u> cwd_app_dir_mapping and
reboot and ./start-confluence.sh & ./startup.sh could not solve the problem
也碰到这个问题,突然打不开了,你解决了吗?
It suddenly happened to us yesterday in the evening
昨天北京时间傍晚左右忽然出现的,也不是备份或者回退系统的时候,网上的方法https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-returns-system-error-due-to-invocation-of-method-isshowsignup-in-class-com-atlassian-confluence-user-actions-loginaction-threw-exception-java-lang-nullpointerexception-at-login-vm-693899125.html 用了但是没用
I tried using the suggested sql statement on my MS SQL server, and it says the statement is wrong. What am I doing wrong?
I tried the following statement:
UPDATE cwd_app_dir_mapping SET LIST_INDEX=0 WHERE ID=<first_id>;
Yes to use the statement the other answer give us, we should replace the
<first_id>
with our own id ,
You can do following steps:
1
to connect to your database and look for the id by :
SELECT * FROM cwd_app_dir_mapping;
and you will see the id (e.g. 1200000)
2
Then conduct the sql:
UPDATE cwd_app_dir_mapping SET LIST_INDEX=0 WHERE ID=1200000;
3
And if you have more than one rows,
just repeat the update sql until you get the list_index of the directories are in proper incremental order (i.e., 0, 1, 2, ...)
list_index
UPDATE cwd_app_dir_mapping SET LIST_INDEX=0 WHERE ID= 1200000; UPDATE cwd_app_dir_mapping SET LIST_INDEX=1 WHERE ID=12000001; UPDATE cwd_app_dir_mapping SET LIST_INDEX=2 WHERE ID=12000002;
with
你解决了吗,不知道什么时候会得到官方回复
Perhaps, it's strange, but my cwd_app_dir_mapping table is empty. It doesn't have any data.
cwd_app_dir_mapping table is empty. It doesn't have any data.
I started getting this error only yesterday, just like you
In fact, all of the following tables
are empy
My tables are also empty. I've had to restore my DB from backup... It worked fine for a couple of days, and then it happened again!
Now no available solution we too restore my DB from backup...
However the character in content and. BodyContent have been ? instead of original Chinese words.
Trying to fix it....
Please keep us updated ! hope everything is fine for both our confluence
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.