I put my reply in the wrong field so, but apparently cannot delete this post from being an 'answer'.
Hi @Alex Rizzo ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Before giving the solution, I just need some clarity So could you please add your inputs below questions..?
Cheers & Regards,
Sanjen Bariki
Hi Sanjen,
I think my permissions are ok. It's just strange that some date fields allow us to edit a date, while others do not. Both Joe and I were not able to edit the fields circled in the screenshot.
@Sanjen Bariki We'd prefer to use the date fields we selected, but it almost seems like these date fields are missing the function to add dates to them.
Is the same field editable the date by any other user..?
Are you able to edit these fields before...?
Regards,
Sanjen
Hi @Sanjen Bariki ,
Initial audit and follow-up audit date are shown in 'Date Field' selection in attached images
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.