Hello
We are trying to get the issue history for all issues doin a rest.api call. But in the documentation there is just the possibility to do a call with a provided ID or key
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-changelog-get
We have the need to get the history from all issues without providing an ID or Key from the issue
I searched in the KB but I dont found any solution.Hope someone has an ideaChristian Humer
Hello @Christian Humer,
There is not REST API for retrieving issue history for all issues.
You can search issues first by JQL, and than iterate through all those issues and retrieve history for every single one of them.
I know it's not the solution you wanted.
Best regards,
Marko Blagus
Thanks for the feedback. But you are right the customer want to have all the result in one try and then in a list. I also raised a ticket to atlassian about this topicBut thank you very much for the feedback
As now a long of research i can accept the answer. As soon I get another feedback from atlassian, its like that. If Atlassian will enable the rest functionality neede, I will update here.
I hope they will bring that rest endpoint too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.