I am using Issue Collector (IC) in a Confluence page. The IC renders and operates perfectly - in an iFrame as designed. However, within the IC configuration within Jira, there are certain places to customize the IC UI that I wish to control from Confluence:
- Collector Message Template - rendered as H2 tag
- Collector Message Text - rendered error class and appears as red text
I have attempted to use jQuery to get a context of these two items with the hopes of replacing the HTML with my own content - but to no avail. Since the IC bootstrap code is contained in the iFrame, from an app security perspective I cannot get a context.
Similar to window.ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS field Values, I wanted to set Message Template and Message Text to something custom. For example, my wish was to replace the boring Message Template H2 tag code with an image and custom title.
Is there something that I am missing here?