I've created an automation that runs when a new page is created. I've tried the "if" block and later also tried the "branch rule" conditional to check if the page is under a certain section (I've tried parent and ancestor). If it is, I want to receive a notification using Slack.

Problem is, even if the query matches here, the automation is not finding the newly created page. When I open the Automation and check the query builder again it still matches the pages correctly (when I add one the counter gets incremented correctly).

I have no idea why this happens...to me it looks like a bug, but I don't have a ton of experience with Confluence Automations so maybe I'm doing something wrong as well. In the audit log I see that the shown evaluated query is exactly the one I use in the CQL selection, but weirdly with an additional AND space in ("foobar").

Any hints how I can further troubleshoot this or maybe even how to fix it?
Thanks!