Hi, I have been working on an API catalogue of sorts.
Initially just using a page properties report, but then adding filtering
Worked really well and looked good.

I then wanted to pull in lifecycle info from Jira into the same table , so created a Jira issues table and using table transformer to merge the tables got what I wanted.
Unfortunately there was one slight issue, the Description Column was pulling through the expand macro

that contained the description text (some descriptions were quite lengthy so needed to make the layout concise in the table view) and the expand macro no longer opens to display the description.

The query used is
SELECT
T2.'URI',
T1.'Lifecycle',
T1.'EoSL Date',
T2.'Description',
T2.'Consumer Contract With',
T2.'API Component',
T2.'WS Communication Protocol',
T2.'Technology',
FROM
T1
JOIN
T2
ON T1.'Summary' = T2.'URI'
Is this a limitation I have hit? or is there anything that can be done to perform the table merge between the page properties report and the Jira Issues table without losing the Expand macro functionality containing the description (the descriptions are too large to just put as free text, as it messes up the layout of the table)