Hi All,
I am working on a page which is in unpublished stage, now I mistakenly deleted some content and then refreshed the page.
I cant undo on the page now
How can I revert the contents to previous state?
Thanks
Hi @sakshi.agarwal, welcome to the community.
If the page was still a draft page, i.e., unpublished, you have no chance of reverting the content to a former state as it is not revisioned.
Best, Max
Ohh no!!!
Thanks for your response though.
Hello @sakshi.agarwal, and welcome to the Atlassian community as well!
Adding to Max's answer, remember that Pages can have individual permissions. Meaning that you can publish a page where you are the only person who can see it/access it, and that way, you can benefit of the Page History function to jump back whenever needed.
Best of luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.