I am using the Discovery Project template to create some multi-year roadmaps. The problem I have is that with the quarterly view I get 5 quarters onscreen (without zooming out) but our roadmaps are 5 years out.
When I created a timeline in another template I had a scroll bar at the bottom of the timeline window that allowed me to scroll left & right. In the Discovery Project I am not seeing a horizontal scroll bar on the timeline or any other view where data extends past the end of the current screen.
I am hoping to get this all working so I can present Jira as a good option for my employer to use for this process. Is there anyway to:
1. Get horizontal scroll bars back on these views
2. Show a annual view, instead of just monthly/quarterly
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.