Can advanced search add another field "Lables"? Because sometimes I want to filster the specified issues with specified labels.
Hi zhwang,
What version of JIRA are you using?
This works for me
Example:
project = "ABC" and labels = Database
project = "ABC" and ( labels = Database or labels = Role )
You can search using Labels. And if you need to have another custom field itself of type Label, you can create that too
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Labelling+an+Issue
Hello,
I am using EE Jira 4.3, I just tried lables and it works, thanks a lot.
Btw, why there is no "label" field in link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-FieldsReference?
Label actually comes from a plugin (while that plugin is bundled within). So I guess that doc may not refer it.
Indeed - labels is a *custom field type*, not a system field, so it's not documented under the system fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.