Hi all,
I hope someone could help me find a better way or answer to my problem. Here's the background....
I got a custom cascading field named: Issue category/sub-category
A custom field for Functional area
And another custom field for Resolver group
The issue category/sub-category has more than 110 values in it. Sample list is...
| Category | Sub-category | Functional area | Resolver group |
| Application (Non-SAP) | Blueprint | Commercial | IT Commercial |
| Application (Non-SAP) | Corum | Commercial | IT Commercial |
| Application (Non-SAP) | Salesforce | Technology | Salesforce Team |
| Application (Non-SAP) | Jira | Technology | Jira Administrator |
| Application (Non-SAP) | KIA | Commercial | IT Commercial |
| Application (Non-SAP) | LAMLab | Commercial | IT Commercial |
I created an automation rule when issue category/sub-category is change to assign the appropriate Functional area and Resolver group.
My problem is when I was about 3/4 writing and saving my IF-THEN-ELSE statements I got an error where it says I reached the limit of 65 conditions per automation rule.
What is the best way doing the automatic population of fields based on another field values? I checked Lookup table, but I think it is not fitted to my requirements. I'm hoping not to buy any add-on app.
Regards,