Hi all,
I'm trying to create a post-function that posts all issues for which the status has changed to a dedicated endpoint on an hourly basis.
As such, I've created a Scheduled Action.
Every hour, all issues matching the following JQL posted: project = MY_PROJECT and type in (Bug, Task, Review, Sub-task) AND status changed AFTER -1h
Here the post-function I have so far:
{# Set the URL of the API endpoint #}
{% set url = "https://mycompany/endpoint" %},
{# Set the headers for the request, including the auth token #}
{% set headers = {
"Content-Type": "application/json",
"Authorization": "Token abcde"
} %}
{# Set the body of the request, using the issue data #} |
{% set body = {
"issue": issue
} %}
{# Make the POST request and store the response #}
{% set response = url | callRest( verb="POST", options = {headers : headers} , body=body) | dump(2) %}
However, I realized that the webhooks are sent individually (per updated issue), and not in batch. Is there a way to change this ?
Thanks in advance!