I'm on server currently combining Scriptrunner's issueFunction within a JMWE Post Function to first link and then transition an issue. Now, I'm trying to find a way to do this with Nunjuck.
The first part I first tried to replace with Automation but the second part, is where JMWE is currently trying to do a named transition which occurs more than once so the status the linked issue goes to, may differ and I want to avoid different if/else cases in my Automation and first try to keep using JMWE.
On Server:
Create link between issue in Post Function and matching JQL of type XYZ
JQL issueFunction in epicsOf("issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf('issuekey = ${issue.id}', 'is related to')")
Second post function:
Transition issue issueFunction in epicsOf("issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf('issuekey = ${issue.id}', 'is related to')") calling a transition name.
The JQL expression part accepts Nunjuck, not Jira expression so I'm either looking for the correct Nunjuck or how to do this in a build your own custom Post Function.