There's a lot of examples of importing a spreadsheets either by copying/pasting or importing but having played about with these I believe I need a different use case.
Page 1 - Confluence page which displays the output from an attached Spreadsheet using 'Table Spreadsheet Include'. The points to the spreadsheet attached to this page and displays in in an un-editable table. (This I have done successfully)
Page 2 - A Confluence page with a standard Table for editing BUT the column is the first column from the Page / Spreadsheet on Page one.
I can do this as below using 'Table Spreadsheet Include' again but I need to reference each cell (range) in the macro for each one to appear in the table i.e.
Page 2 Table:
Column1 Column2 Column3
'Table Spreadsheet Include' New Data New Data
Page/Attachment/Sheet/Range
of Excel on Page 1
Is there an easier way to link cells in a confluence table to cells in a spreadsheet?
Or is there an easier way of completing the above method without needing to edit each 'Table Spreadsheet include' in column 1 of Page 2's table.
Any insights appreciated.
Thanks