Prerequisites
Steps to reproduce
- Go to the PLANNING → Backlog of any project in the Jira Cloud instance, edit any sprint, press "Start date" or "End date"
- Datepicker appears
Expected behaviour
- Monday is first day of week
Actual behaviour
- Sunday is first day of week
That's pretty distracting actually. I live in the EU and I'm used to the EU date format. However, personal habits shouldn't be exuse or explanation. Everyone should be able to configure the date in any format she likes, and this format should be picked up by all corresponding widgets. Especially, if I set this format in a product such as Jira Cloud, I expect this setting to work in Jira Cloud related widgets. I think that Jira Cloud appeared quite some time ago, however, a lot of things are not working properly yet.
I would be grateful for any comments what I'm doing wrong.
> Turning it on will cause Monday to be the first day of week in the Date Picker, as specified by the ISO8601 standard (will not unfortunately)