I'm sure I'm missing something. When moving issues between projects, there are fields required that are not configured as required in the target project field configuration. Is the move screen configured differently?
HI @Amy Rounds ,
If you move issues from one project to another where the fields are not required, the behavior should have been where the same fields are no longer required for those issues in the new project.
If you go to the field configuration scheme for that project, do you see it configured to required. Want to make sure nothing got change there.
-Ben
@Amy Rounds
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Adding to this, what indication are you getting during the move process that the fields are required? Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
Thank you @Trudy P Claspill ! I have attached a screenshot for reference. This is the screen shown during the move workflow. I reconfirmed these fields are not flagged as required in the target project field configuration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.