Hi everyone, I have been stumped over this for a while now.
I have created an automation such that when a new Issue is created and it matches an "Epic" and other criteria, a set of sub tasks will be created. The key trigger is when an issue is created.
Now, my aim is to extend this automation to when I am moving from a regular task to an epic. Initially, I changed the trigger to be multiple triggers consisting of (Issue Created and Issue moved)
Problem - This automation would not trigger when I moved an issue type from task to epic.
After some trial and error, I tested that when a task is moved to an epic, I managed to trigger "Issue created" but not "Issue moved". I tried with the multiple issues trigger and also the standalone "Issue moved" with the project being any project > project A as well as Project A to Project A. None of which triggered.
Anyone able to resolve how I can correctly trigger a automation when a issue type (Task) is moved to an (Epic)?

You can see here the current issue type = Task and I have another criteria where a field Partner Type = Payin value (I have also tested with removing this Partner type criteria and it doesn't change anything. So my suspicion is that the condition Issue type = Epic is not being triggered)

Used "Move" to change the issue type from a "task" to an "Epic"

After the issue has been moved and updated an an Epic.

Audit log shows that the criteria was not met, as mentioned above, I have tested leaving only "Issue type equals Epic" or "Issue type is one of Epic" and it will still fail the criteria.
