I have create a Roadmap which contains Epic, stories and subtask.
If I create a subtask on a story, automatically I can show it in the roadmap:
I have created a new ticket type (as a story) but in this case, I don't see subtasks:
Any idea please ?
b
Hi @Thierry Bouvet , thanks for your question.
Is this a plan inside of a project? If so, please check the board configuration settings here -
that the child-level issue scheduling is enabled, the second option here ^
Does this help at all?
It is not inside a project, It is timeline in "Plans" menu:
Hi @Thierry Bouvet , ok, thanks for the clarification.
More questions,
Does the DIG-65 have Subtasks?
Please can you check in the Plan settings that nothing is being excluded? If you can see other Subtasks, okay, they are not being excluded by type, but can you check please there aren't other restrictions in place? Including the date range to be included.
Cheers
Timeline doesn't visualize Subtasks. Are you sure you're using Advanced Roadmaps and not Timeline?
Hi @Valerie Knapp ,
I confirm you that DIG-65 have subtasks.
I don't have any restrictions.
The only difference with a story is that it's a new ticket type (risk).
Hi @Thierry Bouvet
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/48/PCS-225723
Please grant data access within that support case so that our support team can investigate this further to help out.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.