I'm trying to do a pie with the request type but on the list I can not find it. Neither the issue type field.
On the filter I can see the request type field
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Bernat , unfortunately this is not available. As a user, it is unclear to me why this would not be there.
There is this very old suggestion still open - JSDCLOUD-1914 As a user, I would like to add Customer Request Type field into Dashboard Gadget . I also found a newer one (JSDCLOUD-8632 ) that was closed as Won't fix. As a user, it is unclear to me why this would not be there.
Then the only option to get statistics about that is to export to an excel....
Thanks for your answer I'll follow the suggestion,
You might consider creating a custom field and use Automation to copy the RT into it. Yuck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.