Hello all,
I hope you can help me out with a curly one (to me anyway).
We have a project using a business template, which includes three separate forms.
Each form is to be assigned to a specific person, which was tricky and we ended up using custom fields on each form to differentiate them.
This is not ideal as if the field is not filled in it is not assigned, and you cannot make the field required just for that form!
What I would like to do to try to solve this is to create a JQL query to capture the form ID or the Custom field ID but I am having trouble finding the right syntax.
Would anyone know the correct JQL to use, or have a better way to resolve this overall issue of assigning issues submitted via a specific form to one assignee?
thanking you in advance.
Z