I am trying to test Single-Sign-On for external users, but stuck at this CAPTCHA verification. Has anyone come across it and able to get past it?
I have tried in Chrome and Edge so far and I get the same error in both.
Hello @Ajay Gandhi ~ if you are a Confluence Admin, you can disable CAPTCHA via: Administration >> Security Configuration >> Edit >> uncheck "CAPTCHA on login".
Regarding resets, this post is a bit old but it indicates that you need to contact Atlassian Support to have them run a db command for you. However, I locked myself out intentionally and within a few minutes, the message will disappear and you can try again. If that fails, you can try the "Can't Log in" link that will send a recovery link to the user account email address. HTH
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.