I created a team-managed Jira project using the Kanban template and chose the option to have a related Confluence space built and linked/integrated. Within that new Confluence space, when I edit a page and try to add the 'Issues in progress' macro, it winds up showing issues/tickets from an entirely unrelated Jira project. None of the Jira issues from the related project show up; only the unrelated project's issues show. Many of the other issue-type widgets/macros have a field where I can specify the project to pull issues from, but not this one. I'm lost on how to use the 'Issues in progress' macro, getting it to show issues from the actual, related Jira project.
My Jira project and its related Confluence page share the same key of 'JST':

But when I add the 'Issues in progress' macro to a page in the JST Confluence space, it ONLY shows issues from an unrelated Jira project with key 'SMM'.
