Hello, here's Daniela Marcilio, Support analysti from IPC Global. I'd like to clarify, in the context of Atlassian Confluence cloud, a ticket opened by a partner who reported that he is getting Confluence Error Message When Trying to Export to PDF, and I quote: "get the error message pasted below when I try to export a Confluence page to pdf. I tried two different Confluence pages and got the same error. I tried with Chrome browser and Firefox browser and got the same error. I tried it within my Amazon workspace and from my local machine, and got the same error. Note that it worked OK when I tried to export to Word; only the pdf export resulted in the error. " However, the error he is getting is "we'll be back in a flash, we have encountered a small problem, but we should have sorted out soon'.
Another partner has already opened a case - CONFCLOUD 76848 - with you on the same matter. I need to know if there has been any update to this issue.
Thanks in advance for your collaboration.
Kind regards,
Daniela