Greetings,
In Jira cloud is there a way to configure the tabs on a project board? All of the information I find is for dashboards.
@Marc -Devoteam-
This is a project board for a business project in cloud. If you look at the options Below the project name, Summary, Board, List etc...I want to knwo if there's way to augment these choices? I want to delete some of the choices listed.
HI @Shawn Wallace
Are you able to provide some more information.
What type of board are you referring to and what type of project, Team or Company managed.
Please share some more info, screen shots actions you are trying to take.
This will help members of the community to better understand your requirement
Hi @Shawn Wallace
These are default options these options can't be augmented.
Sorry I can't give you other options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.