Hi. I wanted to find out why I can no longer see the Roadmap option in Jira (One available for all plans) I have checked in Board settings for both team managed and company managed projects as well as a scrum board and kanban board. I have also checked in Project settings under Features but cannot find the Roadmap anywhere. Please help!
@Naaziyah Ismail , Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The basic roadmap in Jira is changed to Timeline now. You can see in the same place. In the left side of your project, you have the option Timeline, Board and Backlog.
Regards,
Fernando
Thank you!so it's no longer a separate feature?
If this may help. You can also create a portfolio view using JQL - select desired project name or board name. In the view settings you can configure Gantt view of those projects/features start and end date.This view will also give you an ability define custom fields and manage the timeline view of features/epics.
Thank you so much! 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.