Hi Team,
Need to know if we can disable Public Sharing option.
Regards
Neeraj
Hi @Neeraj Prasad Dev
Are you referring to public links in Confluence Cloud? A quick search in the official docs should have surfaced these articles:
I quote from the docs:
In Global permissions, the global toggle controlling whether the site should allow the use of public links is set to Allow by default.
So you can disable them at all there. Is that what you were looking for?
Best, Max
Hi @Neeraj Prasad Dev , thanks for your question.
If you navigate to the Confluence settings and then to Global Permissions, like this
You should be able to disable Public links like this.
I hope this helps but if not, please give us your feedback and either I or someone else will try to help you.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.