When writing an internal commnet, the lockpad is not visible next to the comment section to select other organization or group
I don't have it either, what is/was it used for ?
Hi @Mkrtich Tono
The lock icon shows up when adding an internal note, this is not visible before entering a comment.
Internal comments content is not shared with the customer (reporter)
@Marc -Devoteam- thank you looking into it,but on my other account I can see when I start writing a comment, for the other account its not available
Account 1:
Account 2:
its give you access to share the internal note with your desired group or role
You do show comment sections from different screens, as the above is not a JSM project and the below one is.
The padlock is related to Jira Comment Permission to let Jira users (non agents, but licensed Jira users) comment on service project issues.
See how to set this.
I think you need to check the setting in the permission scheme and wee what user/groups/roles are granted the permission.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.