I have an automation for parent issues with sub-tasks. If one of the sub-tasks is In Progress, then I want the parent issue to be In Progress. Below is the rule I'm using. Also, I know it's an if-else because I want to put together a more complex rule.

I think the problem is in my workflow -- see below.

The automation works when I'm transitioning from Queued to In Progress. However, if the parent is Under Review, the automation does not work.
The transition revision required (from Under Review to In Progress) has specific permissions (based on the project role) and brings up a screen where the user reassigns the issue and provides a comment.
I Imagine either the permissions or the screen in the Revision Required transition is causing the errors.
Is there a way to automate transitions like this or to fix this issue?
Error:
Action details:
The following issues passed:
Destination status could not be resolved. If using a smart-value ensure this resolves to a numeric status ID or untranslated name for issues (with current status):
RDRT-67 (Under review - 10043)
The following issues passed: