Hello! I've already received great help here and I'm very appreciative.
My goal is to have all my assigned tickets (ongoing, not done) in a Kanban board and be able to drag and drop. The filter looks like this:
`assignee = 5a1c01cc0dd5cd50523f1508 and status != Resolved and status != Done and status != canceled and status != abandoned order by rank`
My impression is that "order by rank" is what is needed to get drag and drop reordering to work.
I have also removed all columns except one which contain all the statuses I need.
The only problem left is being able to reorder using drag & drop, which doesn't work. Any help appreciated. I think I'm even admin, so probably not a premission issue.
Note that the tickets are from multiple projects, in case that helps narrow it down.
EDIT: This is weird. Board settings says that Rank is not enabled bacuse filter is not order by rank. But just side to it the filter shows ... order by rank.