Hi everyone,
Setting up the JSM for an external customer use. I have the following issue and doesn't know how to cover it with JSM.
A customer can submit a ticket which we call Technical Assistance Request (issue type already exists) through the Request Type "I have a problem". However, this ticket can be either a Technical Assistance Request (Issue Type) OR a Defect (Issue Type).
It is impossible to assign 2 issue types (in this case TAR or Defect) to 1 request type ("I have a problem"). How can I manage the fact that a Technical Assistance Request can become a Defect ? The Issue Type "Defect" exists but is not link to the Request Type "I have a problem".
I was thinking about creating another Request Type to cover either the Defect or the Technical Assistance Request but our customers are sometimes not able to make the difference until we investigate further. So it may create some confusion on the customer portal and on the agent view.
Any leads on how to manage this aspect? I am sure other admins have face a similar situation.
Thank you in advance for your feedback,
Coline