There is a "Restrict to when a field is a specific value" rule in team managed project. However I want to the field is not be empty. Is it possible?
Hello @İsmail Özçelik
What is the type of the field?
I am also chasing an answer to this @Trudy P Claspill if you or anybody could help, please.
In my case I have a text field and I don't want to allow a transition if this custom field is empty. I tried leaving the field blank and also tried "" but no luck.
@Brendan Sheppard
When I do the same thing in a Team Managed Software project:
Notice the rule in the panel says "is not empty".
And in that case when the field is in fact empty, the transition to Done is simply not available.
If that is not what you are experiencing, please start a new Question and provide the details and screen images to illustrate your experience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.