I am a site and project Admin for our Jira Service Management - Cloud Free tool, but I am still seeing "This project isn't available" when I try and manage Portal Settings, Email Requests, Customer Settings, etc. I'm at a loss with what to do.
Hi @Abigail Best and welcome!
Is the rest of the Service Management project still working correctly, i.e. are you able to see the queues and the portal?
Did you try loading the settings with another browser yet?
Hi @Abigail Best ,
Select People and look for your user in the list ... if you are not there, add your self with at least Administrators role ...
Cheers,
Esteban Diazhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/estebandiaz/
Hi @Michel Neeser
I am not able to access anything in "Channels" or anything from this list:
Hi @Esteban Diaz I have all four roles checked.
I tried on Firefox and Chrome and both netted the same results
@Abigail BestCan you try following this article and check if the issue persists?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.